Author Topic: Tripple 777F  (Read 5142 times)

IFR

Tripple 777F
« on: June 02, 2016, 12:10:18 pm »
Hallo everybody!
I have som question about the cargo doors for PMDG 777F. I can open all the doors but then I order debording the trucks only get to the rear door on each side and the stairs front left. Thats ok BUT why doesnt any truck goes to the front rear cargo door? If I try too go to GSX customize the Aircraft I can see that the position is 1.56 -14.23  3.13. The name is cargo FWD. ULD Code is PALLET3.
Then I go to Customice the Airport, I stand at EDDF gate F214, and try to change  Front Bagage Loader and the rear, nothing is happening, It stands Any type. It is the same problem at all Airports then I stay at a cargo gate.
I dont have AES because I love GSX! Its much better!
What shall I do to get the truck allso go to the front cargo door?????  ???
Glad for some help.
Regards
Bosse

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Tripple 777F
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 12:13:02 pm »
The default configuration that comes with GSX for the PMDG 777F has one the loaders going to the main Cargo door on the left. However, if you tried to customized it and made some kind of mistake, your configuration will now take over.

Use the "Reset" option the airplane configuration editor, to be sure you use the default configuration that comes with GSX.

IFR

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 12:32:46 pm »
Thanks for a Quick answer!
I have tried to do so byt it doesnt change anything.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2016, 01:26:03 pm »
Do you maybe have a GSX.CFG file in your Simobject\Airplanes\PMDG 777F folder ? Maybe a file you downloaded a while ago, and forgot about it.

If yes, that will take precedence over the GSX internal database, and it won't be removed by the "Reset" option, because that folder is supposed to be used only by airplane developers to distribute a GSX config with their airplanes, so it's not removed (it's supposed to be correct...) with a Reset.

When in doubt, you can check the GSX airplane configuration editor: the top two text lines will tell you where the configuration data for an airplane is coming from, and which one is used by GSX at the moment.

IFR

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2016, 02:44:34 pm »
Hallo Again!
I have look for GSX.CFG file, and I dont have it. I have been taken som screenshot so you can see how it looks. I also send the Couatl.log
Regards
Bosse

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2016, 02:55:42 pm »
I have been taken som screenshot so you can see how it looks.

I don't understand what your problem is. Your screenshots clearly shows GSX is working properly, with the small loader on the AFT Cargo Door, and the big loader on the Main Cargo door.

As you can see from the configuration page, GSX supports only TWO loaders in total so, if you want to use a configuration using the Main Cargo door on the left side (the default one), you cannot have a loader on the FWD Cargo door on the right.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 02:57:14 pm by virtuali »

Von Rondstadd

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2016, 03:13:50 pm »
Hello,

First sorry to intterupt here!
I have a question about the 777F too.
How to disable the passanger bus from arriving and debording sound people only for the 777F plane?

Regards Robert

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2016, 03:18:43 pm »
How to disable the passanger bus from arriving and debording sound people only for the 777F plane?

There's nothing you can do about it. We must do a small update to support this.

Von Rondstadd

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2016, 03:53:21 pm »
Thank you Umberto,

When do you think this will be available?

Regards Robert

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2016, 03:56:35 pm »
When do you think this will be available?

We are already working on it, and it can be published as a Live Update, without any need to reinstall anything.

IFR

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2016, 05:11:52 pm »
OK! I have missed that GSX only suplied 2 doors.
Its a pretty an a cargo airplane with 3 cargo doors, but it only to accept.
Thank you for Quick answer and good support!
Regards
Bosse