Author Topic: Error Log Message GSX Not working Prepar3Dv3 Academic 3.2.3.16769  (Read 10940 times)

captain777er

Re: Error Log Message GSX Not working Prepar3Dv3 Academic 3.2.3.16769
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2016, 04:12:36 pm »
Umberto,

Please don't be so defensive. If some of us are seeking your guidance is because we can't find any info!

Did you ever consider creating a separate sticky topic for the most current issues? That way people like me won't have to ask and will save you time.

Thank you for showing me the fix and will reinstall using your method.

Regards
Eduardo
Safe landings

Eduardo Junior
Air Transport Operations and Management
London
UK

fatih425

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2016, 04:45:10 pm »
So i have the lastest . and i make update too ( vehicle ) and same problems again.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2016, 05:28:53 pm »
Please don't be so defensive. If some of us are seeking your guidance is because we can't find any info!

It was discussed here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,13329.msg99318.html#msg99318

Want know how I found it ? I cannot possibly remember every forum thread so, I simply used the "Search" function of the forum, using "P3D 3.2 menu" as keywords, and selected the option to show "Most Recent Topics".

The 2nd hit was the post I've linked.

Did you ever consider creating a separate sticky topic for the most current issues? That way people like me won't have to ask and will save you time.

If we had to create a Sticky for every issue, there will be so many pages of stickied threads,  that you would have to use the Search function anyway, which is what would have lead you to this solution.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2016, 05:31:47 pm »
So i have the lastest . and i make update too ( vehicle ) and same problems again.

No, you don't. If you had, you wouldn't see that message. Nobody else is reporting this problem, and all than did in the past, fixed it by installing the current full installer or the latest vehicles update.

fatih425

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2016, 06:33:47 pm »
i go to products, download there the installer , then say me please what i do false.

captain777er

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2016, 06:46:56 pm »
Sir,

Please check for how many years I've been your customer and on that time period never a complained. Please stop been so patronising and check how you say things.

At no time I've not been less than polite and agreed, thanked you for your support and if you can't see when to reply "Happy to help" and leave at that, don't say anything.

I am a customer and not a friend of yours giving my honest feedback.

You owe me an apology for the way you replied.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 09:35:32 am by virtuali »
Safe landings

Eduardo Junior
Air Transport Operations and Management
London
UK

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2016, 10:09:22 am »
Please check for how many years I've been your customer and on that time period never a complained. Please stop been so patronising and check how you say things.

You are now being patronizing with your accusation of being "defensive". In my last reply, I simply pointed you out that, the forum has tools to HELP YOU finding the information you need because YOU said that it was difficult to find it. So I helped you, and got this kind of reply in exchange.

At no time I've not been less than polite and agreed, thanked you for your support and if you can't see when to reply "Happy to help" and leave at that, don't say anything.

I was trying to HELP you. Since it seemed you didn't know how to use well the "Search" function of the forum, if I replied the way you are suggesting (not saying anything), you would still miss an information that might be

I am a customer and not a friend of yours giving my honest feedback.

And I'm replying with only the things that will benefit you the most.

We have a Sticky about Reinstalling after losing the email receipt, which is very visible. And the same information is repeated on the FAQ (which is called FAQ for a reason). And the same information is on all products manual.

And still, I have to reply to dozen of emails or forum messages each day, from users that don't know how to retrive a lost email.

So, I know for sure that Sticky threads are not always the best solution, especially considering new issues (this one, caused by P3D 3.2) keeps coming out, so if we had a sticky for each new issue, the front page will be fully of sticky very soon, so it will then become very difficult to follow the "normal" threads.

That's why I said, if you have to use "Search" anyway, to Search amongst an ever growing list of stickies, you might as well learn to use Search on any thread.

That's what I wanted to say. If you want an apology, then I'll apologize for trying to be of any help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2016, 10:10:35 am »
i go to products, download there the installer , then say me please what i do false.

I suspect you are downloading something, but you are not installing what you are downloading. Maybe the download went somewhere else, so you are launching an installer (which has the same name, of course) downloaded in another location, which is not the latest ?

fatih425

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2016, 10:18:03 am »
i install 1.9.12 vehicle update