Author Topic: GSX NOT FOUND FSX **SOLVED**  (Read 4663 times)

kui5566

GSX NOT FOUND FSX **SOLVED**
« on: March 10, 2016, 05:48:19 am »
Hi FSDT,

i have brought and download the installer. when i run it said we cant find fsx.

what is the solution on this?

thanks,
Jack
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 01:44:42 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX NOT FOUND FSX
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 10:44:42 am »
If all sim icons are greyed out, it means your FSX is not the correct version. Our products requires FSX with the Service Pack 2 or the Acceleration Pack installed, or FSX Steam Edition.

If your FSX is the original version or the Service Pack 1 version, our products cannot be installed.

The Service Packs 1 and 2 are a free download from Microsoft and are required by most of the 3rd party add ons.

kui5566

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 12:14:05 pm »
thanks you so much.

it has solve.

can i ask, why there is only one cargo stuck work and one catering work. however, the aerobridge doesnt work.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 01:44:28 pm »
can i ask, why there is only one cargo stuck work and one catering work

This sentence is not very clear. There are two cargo loaders and two catering trucks. HOWEVER, on SOME planes, we configured them to have just one, because the plane service and cargo door's are simply too close together, so both vehicles simply won't fit. For example, the Aerosoft A318.

The aerobridge doesnt work.

If with "aerobridge", you mean the jetway, as explained many times already (too many times to count, really, there's even a blue highlight on the manual), GSX doesn't control, doesn't affect, doesn't change, is not affected by, anything related to jetways.

They continue to work (or not) as they always did. Installing GSX won't change anything about how jetways operate. The only form of interaction, is that GSX can detect if a native FSX jetway is present on a given parking, by looking at the scenery AFCAD, or it can customized by you, to indicate which parking spots have jetways, if you use a scenery with static jetways which can't be detected automatically.

kui5566

Re: GSX NOT FOUND FSX **SOLVED**
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2016, 02:00:03 pm »
ok, got it. thanks

in fact i dont know why there is a person driving without the vehicle car.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX NOT FOUND FSX **SOLVED**
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2016, 02:12:27 pm »
in fact i dont know why there is a person driving without the vehicle car.

That's another, separate, and entirely different problem. It has been discussed many times on the forum: when you have PARTS of vehicles missing, the problem is not GSX, but a problem with your video drivers and/or FSX settings.

See here for some suggestions:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,13052.msg97825.html#msg97825