Author Topic: Quick Question  (Read 3689 times)

Lude2Envy

Quick Question
« on: December 08, 2008, 11:21:43 pm »
Hey guys. I have all 3 of your sceneries and I must say that they are excellent. I was wondering if you guys were the sole developers of KMCO and if so has there been any thought of making it compatible for FS9. I have FSX but I still mostly use FS9 like many other simmers out there. Keep up the good work guys.

-Ian
Ian

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz
16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4
ASUS Z170-Deluxe
Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti
Samsung 950 Pro SSD x2, Samsung 850 Pro SSD

SirIsaac726

Re: Quick Question
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 11:55:41 pm »
Hey guys. I have all 3 of your sceneries and I must say that they are excellent. I was wondering if you guys were the sole developers of KMCO and if so has there been any thought of making it compatible for FS9. I have FSX but I still mostly use FS9 like many other simmers out there. Keep up the good work guys.

-Ian

This question has been answered many times in the past as everyone seems to want that scenery in FS9 and the answer has always been something to the effect of "FSDT and cloud9 are two, totally seperate companies".  I am still a little confused as to the relationship between the two companies but the answer to your questions is that you won't see that MCO scenery in FS9.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Quick Question
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 01:24:39 pm »
I am still a little confused as to the relationship between the two companies but the answer to your questions is that you won't see that MCO scenery in FS9.

I thought it should have been clearer now:

- Alessandro, one of our designers, used to be hired by Cloud9, until the end of 2006. His last works for Cloud9 were in fact KMCO and then Bergen.

- Cloud9 still pay us a license to use our selling system.

Apart from that, we don't holdy any copyright on products published by Cloud9 so, we can't release anything related to that on our own.