Author Topic: pushback issue  (Read 2765 times)

Coil

pushback issue
« on: January 23, 2016, 04:59:40 pm »
Hello FSDT community,

I really need your help for the issue I have with GSX.

GSX is working on windows 10 with FSX. The issue is happening regardless the airport or the aircraft used. At the beginning the addon worked well, everything was doing good but one for an unknown raison pushback was not working properly. I was able to request it and choose what direction to put the nose in, the tow truck go in the right postion but after  that nothing happen. I need to go in the settings and then come back to the simulation to see the next message locking gear and the marshaller locking the gear. It seems to be a script error...
here is the log :

couatl v3.0 (build 3156)
panic log started on Wed Jan 20 20:53:52 2016

problem raised by addon <unknown>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\pushBack.py", line 248, in areYouReady
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'playGUI'

Sorry for my english, it is not my monther tongue. Please tell me if you need more informations

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: pushback issue
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 01:50:04 pm »
You are running an outdated version of the software. Download and install either the Stand-Alone Addon Manager, or the full GSX installer.

Coil

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 09:25:42 am »
Hi,

Thank you for your answer,

I totaly reinstalled the software from a fresh download but still have the problem. I also encounter it in P3D (a fresh install that I did yesterday). It is pretty weird, every thing is working well but the pushback action. I need to go in the GSX settings and come back to make start the following pushback sequence....

Is there a way to be sure of the version of couatl is installed, a log I can give you to see what happen ?

Best regards

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 11:09:26 am »
I totaly reinstalled the software from a fresh download but still have the problem.

The SAME error ? Please post your error log.