Author Topic: Parking Space too Small  (Read 2071 times)

darth_damian_000

Parking Space too Small
« on: December 01, 2015, 10:35:51 pm »
Hello.

First of all, I want to say that FS Dream Team has done an amazing job with the products they released. Things look very realistic, and it was certainly worth the money I paid.
I do have a concern, however, regarding parking spaces being too small for GSX services. From the research I've done, it seems that the "parking space too small" issue has been discussed ad nauseam, but I still don't really have a solution.

Here is my problem. At KORD, I know for a fact that most gates at terminal 5 are used for heavies. From 21 gates that are available, only about 4-5 of them are compatible with GSX services. I want to ask if other owners of FSDT's KORD and GSX have a similar scenario. I should mention that I have installed other airports from other developers, but I doubt that those modified my AFCADs. I will have no problem editing the allowable wingspan in the editor that is in the add-on manager. I will, however, appreciate confirmation that indeed only 4 or 5 gates at the FSDT KORD terminal 5 are, by default, serviceable by GSX.

Thank you all,
Damian