Author Topic: Support request - STILL WAITING **SOLVED, ALREADY REPLIED**  (Read 2592 times)

mcbellette

Support request - STILL WAITING **SOLVED, ALREADY REPLIED**
« on: November 29, 2015, 11:22:28 pm »
Hi all,

I submitted an e-mail last night (Australian time) requesting assistance to re-install GSX on my new laptop. I haven't heard from anyone yet and was wondering how long it should take to get a reply? I can't find the e-mail with my original purchase details (e.g. serial number) but I have provided my e-mail address and full name in the message I sent last night. Anyone able to help?

Thanks,

Matthew
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 01:21:50 pm by virtuali »

mcbellette

Re: Support request
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 10:30:04 am »
Still waiting for a response to my request for support... :(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Support request - STILL WAITING
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 01:21:39 pm »
We received your email yesterday at 10:53 (Swiss time), and it was Sunday so, you cannot expect email support would ALWAYS be available H24/7 on weekends too. It usually is, but not always, and it should be taken for granted.

We replied this morning at 11:45 (Swiss time), so the reply was made under every possible reasonable standards, during normal business hours.

Of course, as you have been also replied by email, your question about was already answered in ALL the following places:

1) The FAQ page of our page, which clearly indicates what you should do to reinstall

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/faq.html

AND

2) The installation guide (fsdt_install_guide.PDF", that comes with every FSDT product in the FSX\fsdreamteam folder

AND

3) The sticky thread in this forum, aptly named "Reinstallation after system upgrade or crash, please READ!"

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,649.0.html

So, answers to your questions were already available anywhere on our site and in the programs documentation.

mcbellette

Re: Support request - STILL WAITING **SOLVED, ALREADY REPLIED**
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 09:29:44 pm »
Thank you.