Author Topic: Current Status of FSDT....?  (Read 4339 times)

bkircher

• Beta tester
Current Status of FSDT....?
« on: November 14, 2015, 09:11:01 am »
Hey all,

Im sure that this may not win a lot of friends, but I feel that it is something that needs to be asked/addressed. I will be very blunt about it, what is the current status of FSDT in terms of development with current sceneries and new projects? Last I/we(fs community) heard, you guys were doing Memphis, that seems to be a distant year or so ago, with no mention of updates, previews or anything, I know that these things do not develop themselves overnight, but I feel based on how FSDT handled new sceneries in the past in terms of development previews something is not well internally with the group. Also, last I heard, a number of sceneries were to be updated, in particular, LAS, nothing there as well, no mention of anything in the works in the last 6 months.

Anyways, if those involved internally would care to give an update, that would be much appreciated not only by me but im sure by others that might be wondering the same as myself.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: Current Status of FSDT....?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 02:10:38 pm »
Their policy has always been the same... When they have something far enough elong to show you, they will.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2015, 12:54:25 am »
Last I/we(fs community) heard, you guys were doing Memphis, that seems to be a distant year or so ago, with no mention of updates, previews or anything

A similar thread, this very section, some days ago. Which included a "Preview"...

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,12745.msg96216.html#msg96216

but I feel based on how FSDT handled new sceneries in the past in terms of development previews something is not well internally with the group

LOL...we couldn't be in better shape, thank you. Fortunately, our existing products are obviously liked (and bought) by enough people to allow us keep working on new ones taking all the time we need to create products that will satisfy us.

In addition to that: we are also spending time TRAINING several new people to the team, the one we were looking for here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,10952.0.html

Training them means this year we couldn't work 100% full time on new products as we used to, but this will surely pay off in the future, allowing to increase our output.

bkircher

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 09:07:22 am »
Fantastic!!!