Author Topic: KATL Atlanta International  (Read 15951 times)

Silverbird

Re: KATL Atlanta International
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2008, 06:30:12 pm »
I think some people don't like the way Imaginesim does there textures they did improve a lot from what they used to do and even more after there simflyer sceneries. believe me textures have a lot to do with it.

if textures for a scenery or aircraft are not that done right,  it makes the 3d model look real bad. of course 3d model work is also extremely important but if you have bad textures that 3d work is gonna look real bad. I wish they would remodel and re-texture some of there baggage carts service trucks etc etc and ramp equipment and also there costume ground work. but please dont mistake this as a bash on Imaginesim its not like that at all just pointing out things that I belive people find that they need imporvment in when comparing there work to fsdt, simwings, flytampa.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

mackintosh

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2008, 07:24:47 pm »

If that's the case, you must have some seriously high expectations for Geneva.   ;D

Yes and no :) "Improvement" is a broad term and is not readily definable. It could be anything from better frames to crispier ground textures or maybe overall polish and attention to detail ;) I guess this is something that's firmly in the eye of the beholder.

mstrchfhooyah

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2013, 01:20:37 pm »
I agree......you can't compare imagine sim to blueprint.... and KATL from imagine sim is excellent. Very well done.....so is San Juan.

I bought the Imagine Sim KCLT (Charlotte-Douglas) and have been nothing but disappointed.  I was/am truly hoping FSDT will create KATL and KCLT.  I currently own the FSDT JFK and KFLL and love them!  ImagineSim doesn't hold a candle to the level of quality/detail that comes from the Dreamteam.

So FSDreamteam... let's get KCLT and KATL in the works.

Hnla

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2013, 02:49:19 pm »
And I can tell you exactly why. Imaginesim is basically locked in, as long as they continue support for FS9, when it comes to new technologies and advancements.

The big difference between ImagineSim, and Fsdreamteam NOW, (other than the fact that they are probably a little more talented) is the fact that they don't develop for FS9. By developing for FS9, they are killing their future, because their sceneries will be the same, and same again, just to make it compatible with the FS9 engine.

I bought KDEN from FSDT back in 2009, when their scenery was quite good for the time (because FSX and FS9 were more equally popular), but you can see, that their quality hasn't changed at all in this time.

FSDT, being the wise developers they are, were smarter than this, and made the decision a few years ago to quit FS9. Look where they are now.

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2013, 10:11:15 pm »
I agree......you can't compare imagine sim to blueprint.... and KATL from imagine sim is excellent. Very well done.....so is San Juan.

I bought the Imagine Sim KCLT (Charlotte-Douglas) and have been nothing but disappointed.  I was/am truly hoping FSDT will create KATL and KCLT.  I currently own the FSDT JFK and KFLL and love them!  ImagineSim doesn't hold a candle to the level of quality/detail that comes from the Dreamteam.

So FSDreamteam... let's get KCLT and KATL in the works.

Nah... I understand you very well, however I think we need airports like KSEA, KMSP, KIND after FSDT will release KIAH. The products from Imagine sim is ok..
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1