Author Topic: Problem pushback  (Read 2303 times)

monmar

Problem pushback
« on: September 22, 2015, 10:38:34 pm »
Good evening, I installed Gsx version 1.9.12 in P3D, only that I can not run the pushback, in the setting of the location at the airport "pushback direction" and the "baggage loader" are gray and not can be changed the drop-down menu. I tried in various airports, and pay default. What could be the problem?
Thank you

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problem pushback
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 11:54:50 pm »
Are you sure you cannot change the setting ? There's a bug in Windows 7 (which has been fixed in Windows 10, not sure about 8), that a dialog on top of a DirectX Window is not displayed correctly.

Try placing P3D in Windowed mode, so it doesn't take all the screen, and drag the GSX scenery customization dialog outside the P3D window, so they don't overlap, and see if you can change the parameters.

In any case, this doesn't seem to be the problem, both because the Pushback preference is already set to Both (and if it was to "none" you would still see an option to have a straight pushback)

Could you please indicate more precisely what do you mean with "I can not run the Pushback" ? Do you see the pushback menu Left/Right ? Have you selected other operations in GSX before ? Does it work if you select "Restart Couatl" and choose Pushback directly ?

monmar

Re: Problem pushback
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 07:21:19 pm »
I reinstalled everything, now with the "5" it makes me choose the direction (nose right / left)), but the menu in the settings is still gray, as well as the "baggage loader." At least now I I can do the pushback. I would not know