Author Topic: Pushback not available after catering and boarding  (Read 3282 times)

martin88

Pushback not available after catering and boarding
« on: September 20, 2015, 04:10:27 pm »
Hi,

since 2 days or so I am not able to do a pushback after catering etc. Pushback truck is visible but I cannot call it. I have to reset the position at the airport so that I can use pushback. I use fsx steam.
It does not matter which airport I use. It happens on standard fsx airports and addons.

Was there a new update that I missed something?

Martin
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 04:12:30 pm by martin88 »

martin88

Re: Pushback not available after catering and boarding
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 11:09:25 pm »
So what about the problem? No Idea?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 08:38:22 am »
Since the problem doesn't happen here, it can only be something specific to the scenery you use so, as we always asked when reporting any problems, always include ALL the following informations:

- The airport used. If the scenery is not default, clearly identify it.

- The gate used

- The airplane used. If the airplane is not default, clearly identify it. If possible, indicate if you used a custom configuration file for it.

- The exact sequence of GSX operations.

Of course, before doing any of that, be sure you use the current version of the program.

If you missed a Minor Update in the past, you can get it by simply reinstalling GSX with the installer you have.

If you missed a Major Update in the past, you'll have to download and install the latest Stand-Alone Addon Manager

martin88

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 01:51:18 pm »
To answer your question:

NTAA default Airport
I cannot remember the exact gate, but it happened on 2 different airports. All fsx default but always involved was the CS Tristar.
Captain Sim L1011
GSX sequence was: Catering, boarding and pushback. I klicked on prepare for pushback... and nothing hapened. Had to reset position. Then pushback worked

Just tried the same procedure in KATL Cargo ramp and all worked fine.
Strange...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2015, 12:23:16 am »
GSX sequence was: Catering, boarding and pushback. I klicked on prepare for pushback... and nothing hapened. Had to reset position. Then pushback worked

Have you checked the GSX menu again, after you selected Pushback ? Maybe the boarding of passengers was still in progress (you should have heard their voices in the VC view). If this is the case, the Pushback menu will say that it was still waiting for other services to complete.

After boarding of passengers is completed, you are supposed to hear a "ding" sound, and Pushback will start.