Author Topic: There are multiple objects with the same titlename  (Read 3252 times)

frisou94

There are multiple objects with the same titlename
« on: August 20, 2015, 10:37:06 am »
Hi,

Since one week i have a mistake.

"There are multiple objects with the same titlename. They must have unique title names"

FSDT_Pushback_02_AQ
E:\Program Files(x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\SimObjects\Misc\FSDT_Pushback_02

What should I do?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: There are multiple objects with the same titlename
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 06:21:24 pm »
Assuming you are using the current version of the program, and you haven't edited any of the default GSX vehicle files, there are no duplicates title names in GSX.

You can verify this is the case, by checking the SIM.CFG file in the SimObjects\Misc\FSDT_Pushback_02 folder, and you'll see there's only ONE object with a title "FSDT_Pushback_02_AQ". Also, no other objects with the same title are found in all SIM.CFGs in the whole Simobject folder so, there are surely no duplicates names in GSX.

Check your Prepar3D.cfg file, under the [Main] section, and see if you have duplicates lines pointing to the SimObjects\Misc folder.

frisou94

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 11:28:15 pm »
In sim.cfg :

[fltsim.3]
title=FSDT_Pushback_02_AQ
model=02
texture=02_AQ
couatl.icaoprefixes = PH

and

[fltsim.19]
title=FSDT_Pushback_02_AQ
model=02
texture=AQ
couatl.icaoprefixes=PH PHNL
couatl.atc_parking_codes=AAH

deleting which ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2015, 09:12:11 am »
The sim.cfg you have is not the one we are installing with the current version of the installer (which is why I said "Assuming you are using the current version of the program" ), your version is outdated since several months.

Download and install the current version of the GSX installer, which will get you that fix, in addition to many other new liveries and vehicles we added since then.