Author Topic: Help w/ GSX please  (Read 8221 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Help w/ GSX please
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2015, 10:27:44 pm »
We don't have any idea of what might causing your problem, never saw that error being reported by anyone.

I can only suggest to do a completely clean uninstall/reinstall:

- Uninstall GSX and reply YES to the question "Do you want to remove the Addon Manager ?" and "Do you want to remove the Couatl scripting engine ?"

- Remove the following folders:

%APPDATA%\Virtuali
%PROGRAMDATA\Virtuali

- Reinstall GSX. Be sure you use the latest version of the installer, the non-Beta version we released last week, version 1.9.11

jpwflyr1

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2015, 01:45:55 am »
Sadly I tried that a couple of times before and now and still the same issue.  :((

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2015, 11:04:26 am »
You are still the only one that reported this problem, and we cannot reproduce it in any way. Are you sure you have done the complete uninstall as explained above, and reinstalled using the current version of the full GSX installer ?

jpwflyr1

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2015, 09:30:02 pm »
I think so, i went to PROGRAMS AND FEATURES under the CONTROL panel and uninstalled it from there, then deleted the two folders and restarted.  I then turned off MSE and the Firewall, downloaded the GSX off of the website and installed as ADMIN. i even tried to do TROUBLESHOOT COMPATIBILITY.   My FSDT OHARE seems to work fine, aside from the disappearing vehicles and lights on occasion.  I do appreciate everyone's effort on this issue.