Author Topic: Installation Error **SOLVED**  (Read 4385 times)

hockey122332

Installation Error **SOLVED**
« on: July 30, 2015, 01:08:52 am »
Its been a long time since I last posted haha. But I recently purchased the KLAS product and installed it. I activated it in game and it only showed the jetways. So I restarted fsx and had the same problem. I checked in my Addons tab in game and there was no couatl option where they used to be. I decided to try and reinstall the package and when I do it comes up with an error saying that Couatl is running and I need to close it and it wont close when I tell it to. Even when I say ignore, it comes up with another error where it had trouble getting access to the couatl folder. Still ran into this problem when I tried to run installer as an administrator. I also installed Megascenery Las Vegas after installing KLAS for the first time. Maybe that has something to do with it?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 03:17:04 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Installation Error
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 02:11:31 am »
I decided to try and reinstall the package and when I do it comes up with an error saying that Couatl is running and I need to close it and it wont close when I tell it to.

This happened because you tried to run the installer with FSX was still running OR, because you launched it too quickly after closing FSX, before it had time to close all opened files and shut down all running processes.

A Windows restart would surely fix it.

hockey122332

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 08:23:01 pm »
Okay I'll try that and let you know how it goes.

hockey122332

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2015, 03:01:22 am »
Tried it last night and it works fine now. Thank you!