Author Topic: Getting strange message **not an FSDT problem**  (Read 2962 times)

cdleo22

Getting strange message **not an FSDT problem**
« on: April 10, 2015, 01:40:36 am »
Took a pic maybe you can help if you need info just ask. thanks vir.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 01:50:35 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Getting strange message
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 01:50:15 am »
Don't photograph your screen, you can take screen screenshots way more easily by pressing the Print key on the keyboard and paste into a graphic program...I removed your attachment, because it was far too big, but I've check it before removing it.

Your error message has been discussed in this same section a couple of minutes ago, the thread JUST BELOW THIS ONE!!

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,11828.msg90451.html#msg90451

I'm wondering if there's a new defective installer from another product that has just been released, which changes the encoding of the FSX XML files. What products you installed recently ?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 01:52:25 am by virtuali »

cdleo22

Re: Getting strange message **not an FSDT problem**
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 02:19:42 am »
Just Fly Tampa Toronto, Ran The New Addon Mgr and problems were fixed removed corrupt file with new one, Now strange as it may sound I can go to all FSdream airports and buildings and runways show up but KIAH will just be ground only and no buildings but with jetways and AI planes and runway is bland if this makes any since to you, Should I just run the KIAH installer again or redownload from site.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 10:29:57 am »
Try to reinstall KIAH, yes.

If you are sure you only installed FlyTampa Toronto recently, could you try to reinstall it again, *before* reinstalling KIAH, and note if you see the XML corrupted error messages when you run the KIAH installer afterwards ?

cdleo22

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2015, 08:31:30 am »
Well Vir all worked, I don't know maybe the older addon mgr, or. the new updated one, but it fixed itself and no error messages so far with 10 FSX steam opening and closing. Let me know if you need more info,
P.s. Can you share any info on MEM.