Author Topic: GSX/Addon manager splash screen crash  (Read 2993 times)

fsneighbour

GSX/Addon manager splash screen crash
« on: February 27, 2015, 02:36:01 pm »
Hello,

I uninstalled GSX last night and a while after reinstalled it. I didn't deactivate GSX through the add-on manager either. As I went to install GSX, FSX crashed every single time on the splash screen, I have concluded this is due to add-on manager. I tried various things and uninstalling GSX along with add-on manager and coutl and it fixed it. I proceeded to reinstall GSX and it did it again, after uninstalling GSX again without uninstalling add-on manager and it still didn't work. I tried various other combinations and they all resulted in crashes from the add-on manager. I imagine this is a piracy protection thing etc. as I didn't deactivate it. Request details of payment etc if required.

Thanks,

George

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX/Addon manager splash screen crash
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 02:37:42 pm »
Try to reinstall GSX again now, because we updated the Addon Manager today. If it STILL doesn't work, then follow the instructions here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,10489.0.html

fsneighbour

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 02:43:55 pm »
Yes, I tried it a few mins ago, no luck. I can't go to deactivate my code either which is annoying. Could we do the teamviewer thing, and if so could we do it whilst FSX is running?

Thanks for the quick reply.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2015, 02:55:14 pm »
Could we do the teamviewer thing, and if so could we do it whilst FSX is running?

That's what I've said in my previous message "If it STILL doesn't work, then follow the instructions", so I'm awaiting your private message with your TM session info.

fsneighbour

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 01:07:43 pm »
I sent you a PM, I'm ready now