Author Topic: GSX and Prepar3d version 2.5 issues **SOLVED**  (Read 7307 times)

Captain Fred

GSX and Prepar3d version 2.5 issues **SOLVED**
« on: February 13, 2015, 08:34:32 pm »
I just installed P3D version 2.5 full version and now I have two issues: no deicers on the menu; and
p3d's original baggage cart and loader still show up when I request boarding. GSX's loaders and tugs show up
on top of the P3D's native ones.
I did download the latest GSX version and addon manager as well.
What is going on? Please help. Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 10:42:11 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX and Prepar3d version 2.5 issues
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 02:23:12 pm »
now I have two issues: no deicers on the menu;

You are not supposed to see any menu related to deicers, they are not a separate menu option. As explained on the manual and on the release notes, deicers will appear just as an additional QUESTION, during the Pushback procedure IF the outside temperature is lower than 4°C.

p3d's original baggage cart and loader still show up when I request boarding. GSX's loaders and tugs show up
on top of the P3D's native ones.

This doesn't happen, unless your Addon Manager is outdated. It's not possible to get an outdated Addon Manager by mistake, because all installers will download automatically the latest version.

This, or your P3D is not being identified as P3D, probably because of the use of the Migration Tool, so it's being identified as FSX, which will cause any sort of malfunctions, including the inability for the program to automatically remove default ground vehicles from a parking when GSX is being called.

Captain Fred

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 03:42:48 pm »
Umberto, I did not use any migration tool. I did a complete clean install of P3D v2.5, and re-downloaded GSX from your website as I did the latest Addon Manager.
This is the first time this issue has come up. All other P3D updates were fine.
What would you suggest? Again down load GSX and Addon Manager?
Chao.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 04:33:41 pm »
What would you suggest? Again down load GSX and Addon Manager?

If you just reinstalled it, it's not possible you would get the old version by mistake so, I don't think this would make any difference. If your bglmanx.dll is version 2.9.0.30, then it's the latest version, fully compatible with P3D 2.5, and what you are reporting simply cannot happen.

Just tried it now, just to be 100% sure and yes, default vehicles disappear automatically when any GSX service is being called.

Captain Fred

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 07:53:53 pm »
Ok, I will uninstall GSX and re-download everything.
Chao

phorbanta

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2015, 08:47:05 pm »
Hi,

I have used GSX on P3D 2.4 (and FSX) and it worked fine. Now I've installed it on v2.5 and I've many issues: on the add-ons menu, I have immediately the addon manager line, but the coualt powered products line appear after 2 minutes, with only 3 sub-menu lines. The 3 other lines appear 3 minutes later. The Crtl+F12 key is not active, and my computer freeze a little. I've re-install P3D 2.5 but it's the same problem. What's happen ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2015, 10:26:57 am »
I have immediately the addon manager line, but the coualt powered products line appear after 2 minutes, with only 3 sub-menu lines. The 3 other lines appear 3 minutes later. The Crtl+F12 key is not active, and my computer freeze a little. I've re-install P3D 2.5 but it's the same problem. What's happen ?

This cannot possibly happen or have any relationship with P3D 2.5, and nobody else has reported it. With "the 3 other lines", you mean all the GSX lines ? Or just 3 lines at random ?

phorbanta

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2015, 02:20:55 am »
Thanks Umberto

I've resolved the problem: I had turned off partially the soft "Bill's Process Manager" for P3D before installing the v2.5 and it freezed the core 1 (same issue with Ultimate Traffic 2)
I've turned on this soft and now P3D, UT2 and GSX work very fine  :)

Ciao