Author Topic: Couatle Scripting Engine...  (Read 2670 times)

grb145

Couatle Scripting Engine...
« on: December 13, 2014, 11:01:52 am »
Hi,
I keep on getting this error after FSX finishes loading an aircraft at an airport:

Couatle scripting engine has encountered an unrecoverable error and will be restarted etc.

I have re downloaded and installed the addon manager, tried uninstalling and re-installing with the new build (1.9), deleted the caches etc and still no change.

When it loads, the scenery cache rebuilds as soon as it is complete it crashes out again.  This is the error log detail:

couatl v2.0 (build 2370)
panic log started on Sat Dec 13 20:50:19 2014

problem raised by engine or unspecified addonExecutable integrity compromised

couatl v2.0 (build 2370)
panic log started on Sat Dec 13 20:50:53 2014

couatl v2.0 (build 2370)
panic log started on Sat Dec 13 20:51:28 2014

couatl v2.0 (build 2370)
panic log started on Sat Dec 13 20:52:03 2014

couatl v2.0 (build 2370)
panic log started on Sat Dec 13 20:52:38 2014

It was all fine until I updated the new vehicle packs.  Any other ideas Umberto?

Thanks

Greg

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couatle Scripting Engine...
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 11:57:38 am »

It was all fine until I updated the new vehicle packs.  Any other ideas Umberto?

This doesn't have anything to do with the vehicles update. This message has been discussed many times on the forum, and it's caused by ANOTHER executable that is trying to attach to every running executable in your system. These are the known causes of that error message:

- If you have the ATI Tray Tools utility installed, you must disable the "Automatic Overclock" feature.

- If you have the Radeon Pro utility installed, you must disable "API monitoring" or use the setting "disable API monitoring for programs not listed in my profiles list"

- The Lenovo One Key Theater and Power management software

- The Trillian instant messenger.

- The krakensysaudiolauncher.exe from the Razer Kraken headset drivers.

If you are sure you are not running any of the above programs, then you might simply using another software that is behaving in a similar (invasive) way as those listed above, that we never heard before. Try to close all your running processes, until you find the offending one.