Author Topic: Double docking systems at KJFK with AES  (Read 6388 times)

jgoggi

Double docking systems at KJFK with AES
« on: December 07, 2014, 07:45:10 pm »
Hi, I have just updated my FSDreamteam KJFK v2 scenery (FSX) with AES (2.37), but I see that at terminal 4 there are double docking systems, the front one is inactive (grey), while the one in the back is active (AES), but it is covered by the other one (see screenshot 1). Is there a way to remove the inactive one?

At terminal 8 there is an inactive docking table and the yellow ground line is missing, while AES is active there with an active marshaller (see screenshot 2).
There is definitely something wrong...

Thank you.
James Goggi

jgoggi

Re: Double docking systems at KJFK with AES
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 08:26:18 pm »
Sorry, for the first screenshot I was using a wrong AFCAD. The missing yellow parking line problem remains.
James Goggi

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 11:32:35 pm »
the front one is inactive (grey), while the one in the back is active (AES), but it is covered by the other one (see screenshot 1). Is there a way to remove the inactive one?

The Docking system is not "inactive". It's a GSX docking system, and it's turned on ONLY when you select a parking with GSX, which is more realistic ( docking systems are not constantly turned on ).

You cannot disable GSX docking systems, and I didn't know that AES included docking system for our airports, when they are obviously not needed, since they always came with their own docking system, even before GSX ever existed.

Are you sure those docking systems are supposed to be used in AES with FSDT JFK and or not, perhaps, related to another JFK scenery ?

Balogh Ádám

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 09:07:54 pm »
Hello!

I just landed yesterday on this airport (I bought the scenery almost a year ago, but I did not have time for it earlier). I can confirm that the problem persists. I do not have other JFK sceneries installed.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2016, 10:04:37 am »
What problem ? The double docking system ? If yes, that's caused by AES, which I think it's the only other program that might be able to add a docking system to FSDT JFK.