Author Topic: Bglmanx.dll Issue at start up of FSX  (Read 5299 times)

drover

Bglmanx.dll Issue at start up of FSX
« on: December 03, 2014, 10:15:58 pm »
Hello good Sir,
I recently started getting issues with Addon Manager, and I've done everything possible to get it working. 
I just recently wiped my computer clean, and have a clean install of Windows 7 pro,  and Clean install of FSX and Acceleration,
Everytime i start fsx, it prompts me of BGLMANX.DLL, and then FSX hangs.. so i need to shut it down via task manager..

Now.. i've installed the stand alone add on manager, and still the same.. when i delete it from programs and features FSX runs fine..

any suggestions or help would be greatly appreicated

Dwayne

drover

Re: Bglmanx.dll Issue at start up of FSX
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 04:28:31 am »
Well...
I've spent 2 full days... around 30 hours trying every which concoction available to get FSdreamteam to work and nothing works.. can't even use my Quality wings 757... i have KLAX, KLAS, KORD, CYVR AND KJFK... I paid good money for all of these, and was looking to get more, but thats now on hold until i can get a fix on this... hope its soon

Sincerely

Dwayne Drover

space_coast

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 07:10:35 am »
same problem here and I didn't find any solution up to now......
It's a bit annoying.

drover

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 07:23:02 am »
Agreed,
when this product was working.. it is awesome.. so.. leaving it until i can find a solid solution

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2014, 01:09:53 pm »
There's nothing wrong with the bglmanx.dll, that error indicates there's a problem in some of your Windows libraries being either missing and/or corrupted.

This thread indicates all the known solutions to it:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,7545.msg62899.html#msg62899
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,7545.msg84364.html#msg84364

space_coast

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2014, 04:42:12 pm »
The funny thing is, that I have received this following message, which I copied from another post (http://imageshack.com/i/0cbglmanx2p), AFTER I installed the GSX update, before that update, everything was running smoothly.

My question is, why should my windows library suddenly be corrupted, after I installed the GSX update? It has to be something from the GSX update.
I deinstalled all the FSDT and Flightbeam Products, turn my Kaspersky Anti Virus completely off, installed everything, my Antivirus still of, and excluded both files. Nothing changed.
I deinstalled the Visual 2005 Runtime ++ and reinstalled, restarted my PC, nothing changed.

When I delete the Simconnect File, and do the repair, the installation of FSX deletes all of my add-ons, if I'm correctly?

Awaiting answers and help.....

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2014, 05:03:58 pm »
My question is, why should my windows library suddenly be corrupted, after I installed the GSX update? It has to be something from the GSX update.

It's nothing related to the GSX update, your windows library hasn't corrupted "suddendly", you only realized it now, because you are installing a new version of the Addon Manager and, depending which version you had before, you might have not noticed the problem.

Note that, the bglmanx.dll file HAS NOT CHANGED SINCE October 10, you can have proof of this by checking the date of the digital signature for that file.

This means, if you installed anything related to FSDT or Flightbeam that downloaded that file AFTER that date, you ALREADY had that file, and nothing has changed with the latest GSX update, the file is still that one. 

If this is the case, it means the issues with your system has happened between then and now.

If, instead, your existing install was older, than it's possible (depending how old was) the new one is compiled using a different release of the VC++ libraries, and THIS specific build is missing/corrupted on your system.

We have two alternate version to try, see here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,8694.msg70642.html#msg70642

If one of them works, it's SURE your problem is corrupted VC++ libraries.

drover

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2014, 06:33:33 pm »
Sir,
I tried everything suggested 10 times over, and still the same outcome,
i even installed each scenery in different orders... even my Quality wings 757 has issues with the addon manager, so as of now, i don't have any of the fsdreamteam sceneries installed until i get some new ideas...

I've spent one full week of rebooting my whole system and 3 days of installing fsx,   I really hope to get a solution to this

Dwayne
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 07:22:30 pm by drover »

space_coast

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2014, 07:42:24 pm »
I have tried both files, which you have linked on the other thread but no luck. Still I have the same problem here.

Are there any other possibilities to save this problem?

I just feel the same as drover, uninstalled and installed several dd-ons but still no luck.

drover

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2014, 09:50:45 pm »
Well as calm and collective as viruali is, as i read post after post.. he has a great head on his shoulders, i will keep trial and error and figure out this issue as well...

space_coast

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2014, 10:20:22 pm »
I certainly try some more things out, I hope that the issue will be worked out in an easy fashion... I appreciate the help here in this forum and I'm glad for more informations concerning this problem!!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2014, 10:18:22 am »
I think it's best if you contact me in private for a Teamviewer session, so I can have a look at your system.

drover

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2014, 04:43:19 pm »
Hi Virtuali,
you speaking to me.. about a teamviewer meeting?

Dwayne