Author Topic: Parking spots...  (Read 3236 times)

ahammerman

Parking spots...
« on: November 09, 2014, 10:32:27 pm »
Hello everybody. I am having a problem with GSX that when I land one of two things happens. either all the airports buildings have completely disappeared except for the jet-ways and GSX works fine, or when I land and open the GSX menu to choose a gate it only has 'parking" and when I click on that there are only 4 spots to park which don't exist on that airport and are normally occupied. PLEASE HELP!

Avery Hammerman

jaseman007

Re: Parking spots...
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 02:42:00 am »
Same here.  For whatever reason I can't get services at ORBX - KMRY.  Only let's me park my NGX in GA area.

Jas

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2014, 09:04:40 am »
First, check which AFCAD GSX is using, which can be done using the scenery customization dialog, and be sure the AFCAD in use is the one that comes with the 3rd party scenery you are using. If it's not, try to force a complete scenery cache rebuild, by removing the following folders ( with FSX CLOSED!! )

c:\ProgramData\Virtuali\Couatl
c:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX\SceneryIndexes

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 09:05:53 am »
Hello everybody. I am having a problem with GSX that when I land one of two things happens. either all the airports buildings have completely disappeared except for the jet-ways and GSX works fine

What airports ? Every airport, or just FSDT airports ? If you are referring to FSDT airports, are you using their current version ?

or when I land and open the GSX menu to choose a gate it only has 'parking" and when I click on that there are only 4 spots to park which don't exist on that airport and are normally occupied. PLEASE HELP!

See below my reply.