Author Topic: GSX is active problem  (Read 2691 times)

ottoramsaig

• Never Forgotten
GSX is active problem
« on: November 08, 2014, 07:16:19 pm »
I recently had to re-install FSX having no porblem with my FSDT products with the exception of GSX.  The "Add on" manager shows that it is active.  During gameplay I am able to access the GSX menu and activate the ground services, except they do not appear. 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX is active problem
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 09:59:15 am »
The obvious question is: have you REINSTALLED GSX, using the current GSX full installer ?

Being "Active" has no relationship with its installation status. As explained many times already on the forum, the Activation is entirely independent from the installation, you can uninstall the product or even the whole FSX, and your Activation status will never change. The only way to change the activation status, is to reinstall Windows or change major hardware components.

ottoramsaig

• Never Forgotten
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2014, 02:57:47 pm »
I have not re-installed using the GSX Full Installer. Is there a link to the installer or do I go through my add on manager

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 03:05:47 pm »
The link to the installer is where all our download links are always been: in the "Products" page of this site, and of course they are repeated on each and every product page.