Author Topic: the airgates dont work on my addon singapore  (Read 3537 times)

TRIGGER2010

the airgates dont work on my addon singapore
« on: August 26, 2014, 10:17:48 am »
i brought imagine singapore airport which has active gates but when i shut down tghe engines and try ctr J the jetways don't move pls see picture

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: the airgates dont work on my addon singapore
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 01:27:24 pm »
As explained many times already (too many times to count, really, there's even a blue highlight on the manual), GSX doesn't control, doesn't affect, doesn't change, is not affected by, anything related to jetways.

They continue to work (or not) as they always did. Installing GSX won't change anything about how jetways operate. Nothing in GSX can change anything related to jetways in any scenery, they are entirely and totally separate.

If a scenery developer made proper animated jetways for FSX, they would work just as they did before installing GSX, obviously because GSX doesn't affect them, at all, you will still have to operate them.

If a scenery developer doesn't offer animated jetways for FSX, GSX won't change this either.

TRIGGER2010

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 02:05:56 pm »
Yea sorry got you now it's the addon airport which add the active gate thanks for the reply it a shame because your software is so much better than Aerosoft aes where yours is so real the one thing is about GSX is the stuff is done by airline which is no good if you flying the wrong airline and the steps got say easyjet on it and you got a monarch plane is there a way to change this at all

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 02:09:53 pm »
is no good if you flying the wrong airline and the steps got say easyjet on it and you got a monarch plane is there a way to change this at all

This was discussed many times on the forum, the airline code in the aircraft.cfg doesn't affect the ground operator, it would be wrong if it did, because you can't expect to have your home base operators following you everywhere in the world. Instead, the ground operator is related to the airport AND the airline codes of the PARKING. The manual and (more so) the PaintKit documentation, explain how the scoring system works.

The airline code of the aircraft.cfg, has a role, in the selection of the cargo pallet, they are more related to your own airline and, by doing so, we don't end up in funny situations like unloading different pallets than the one which were loaded. Of course, assuming your aircraft.cfg *has* an atc_airline_code to begin with, otherwise the selection will be based on the airport/parking too.

TRIGGER2010

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 03:06:02 pm »
I ment was there a way to get the handing company on the repaint instead on the airline or is that more to do with the rights of the logos and stuff

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2014, 06:07:18 pm »
I ment was there a way to get the handing company on the repaint instead on the airline or is that more to do with the rights of the logos and stuff

Not understanding you.