Author Topic: Default vehicles hiding marshall?  (Read 3040 times)

raam123

Default vehicles hiding marshall?
« on: August 16, 2014, 12:39:57 am »
I'm sure it is discussed before but it seems in JFK default vehicles around airport are hidding Marshall / conflicting GSX units.
How do I remove them?  ???

For example at British airways gate 5 at T7 the Marshall is hidding in a tow truck...  :'(

Thx for replay.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 08:01:15 am by raam123 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Default vehicles hiding marshall?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 08:18:24 am »
I'm sure it is discussed before but it seems in JFK default vehicles around airport are hidding Marshall / conflicting GSX units. How do I remove them?  ???

What do you mean with JFK ? Default JFK, FSDT JFK or FSDT JFK V2 ? When you activate GSX at any gate, it will remove automatically ALL default vehicles there, and this is the normal behavior with a default scenery.

With FSDT JFK, you are not even supposed to have default vehicles, because the scenery has all AFCAD parking spots labeled as GA, so no default vehicles will appear there, and the scenery comes with a GSX customization file, which is supposed to position all GSX objects in a way they won't conflict with any other scenery object.

If you use FSDT JFK, are you maybe using a different AFCAD ? If you don't use the AFCAD from FSDT, you'll lose also the GSX customization, and that might also explain why you see default vehicles.

Also, on a default airport, that has default vehicles, while GSX will remove them at a parking automatically when you select it, if you use Time Acceleration higher than 4x, then go back to 1x, they will re-appear, but GSX won't remove it again in that case.

raam123

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 04:36:23 am »
I meant FSDT JFK v2...

I have vehicles at the gates although I use GSX and not using any Traffic or Aes tool there...
I will try to re-install JFK v2 Again... :-\
If not working Ill post an image.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 04:48:11 am by raam123 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 11:10:43 am »
If not working Ill post an image.

Please don't post any images, they don't tell much.

If you have the problem at KJFK V2, first check which AFCAD is in use, opening the "GSX Customize parking positions" option under the Couatl menu. Report the AFCAD name in use.

If the AFCAD name is correct ( meaning you are using the one that comes with JFK V2 ), please indicate the exact parking position ( or positions ) when this happens.