Author Topic: The pushback truck is missing  (Read 3400 times)

Frank Lindberg

The pushback truck is missing
« on: August 10, 2014, 08:17:50 pm »
Hi,

If this question already has been answer, please bear with me :-)

Sometimes the pushback truck isn't available, why is that?  It's random scenery's and random Aircraft addons.  All the other GSX stuff works fine.

VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

streichholz

Re: The pushback truck is missing
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 09:30:24 pm »
Check over the AddOn menu in the bar couatl -> costumize aircraft position.

Check if the pushback availability is set to "both".

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 10:41:50 pm »

More precisely, check it hasn't been set to "None". As explained on the manual, GSX reads the AFCAD, but it can't possibly know if the scenery designer set it to None because he really meant to ( some positions might not allow pushback ), or it was just an oversight. Of course, this can be customized in the GSX scenery editor, so you can override what the original designer specified in the scenery AFCAD.

So, if the parking says "None" to Pushback, it's just normal you won't see any truck, and pushback will not work there (but the FSX default pushback will, since FSX ignores that setting).

If, instead, is set to Left, Right or Both, and you are missing the truck, there might be a problem.

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 11:24:32 pm »

More precisely, check it hasn't been set to "None". As explained on the manual, GSX reads the AFCAD, but it can't possibly know if the scenery designer set it to None because he really meant to ( some positions might not allow pushback ), or it was just an oversi😋ght. Of course, this can be customized in the GSX scenery editor, so you can override what the original designer specified in the scenery AFCAD.

So, if the parking says "None" to Pushback, it's just normal you won't see any truck, and pushback will not work there (but the FSX default pushback will, since FSX ignores that setting).

If, instead, is set to Left, Right or Both, and you are missing the truck, there might be a problem.

Ok thanks, I'll check that
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1