Author Topic: no seaplane in scenery  (Read 5624 times)

joefly64

no seaplane in scenery
« on: July 02, 2014, 03:48:46 pm »
IF I USE FTX GLOBAL IN IBRID MODE THE FSDT AIRPORT VANCOUVER IS NOT CORRECT,IF I USE FTX GLOBAL WITHOUT IBRID MODE ......IS CORRECT....WHY?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: no seaplane in scenery
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 04:30:24 pm »
IF I USE FTX GLOBAL IN IBRID MODE THE FSDT AIRPORT VANCOUVER IS NOT CORRECT,IF I USE FTX GLOBAL WITHOUT IBRID MODE ......IS CORRECT....WHY?

First, it would be appreciated if you don't write a message entirely in ALL-CAPS MODE, because it's usually considered shouting and bad-mannered.

In any case, I'm not sure to be able to help you, CYVR has been released way before FTX Global, and I don't really know what Hybrid mode means, it's best if you ask to FTX developers.

We can only test our airports with the default FSX scenery, you can of course test it with your installed 3rd party add-ons, because we offer a Trial version, for every product, and the whole point of having a Trial, is that you can verify how the product works in your system, using your own combination of 3rd party add-ons.

And BTW, why this thread is called "no seaplanes in scenery", when it doesn't have anything to do with seaplanes ?

joefly64

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 06:24:22 pm »
First!!!you don't must me to speak in this mode,I buyed this product and if it don't work with ftx global don't is my problem,you don't have education,thanks a lot for all...

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 07:56:06 pm »
FTX Global in Hybrid mode works fine with FSDT CYVR.. Try re running FTX Central, set Global AGAIN to hybrid and apply.

No need to be rude on these or any forums where you are looking for help.

Hnla

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 08:08:03 pm »
First!!!you don't must me to speak in this mode,I buyed this product and if it don't work with ftx global don't is my problem,you don't have education,thanks a lot for all...

Dude, FTX global works with CYVR, none of us here even know what your talking about with your gibberish.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2014, 10:07:37 am »
First!!!you don't must me to speak in this mode

Well, it was you that "spoke to me in *that* mode", I only pointed you out, which of course is to help you not to embarrass you further if you'll ever post on other forums that way, because you WILL be remarked about it for sure.

I buyed this product

Having bought a product doesn't buy the right to shout in a public forum too. If only for respect for other users...

and if it don't work with ftx global don't is my problem

That's the opposite way around: if FTX doesn't work with CYVR, it's an OrbX problem.

When we release an airport in the same area of another existing product AFTER that one, users come to US to fix problem, they don't go to developer of the product released EARLIER. Case in point, we include some fixes in the Hawaii airports to be compatible with Megascenery Hawaii, because that was a product which was released before. And we also include some fixes with other sceneries, to add compatibility with Ultimate Terrain X, because that's also a product that came before our own.

So, in this case, we are the ones with a product already established on the market, so it's the other developer "problem" to ensure their LATER product is compatible with other products released earlier and provide a fix or, at least, help you using THEIR own product, and if you should enable or not that Hybrid mode which, as I've said, I don't have the slightest idea what it does.

you don't have education,thanks a lot for all...

Well, it's you that started here shouting. I only pointed out you shouldn't and I said that, since I don't know anything about the product you have purchased from OrbX, I can't help you much with it.