Author Topic: Catering Time?  (Read 3763 times)

Chuck Dreier

Catering Time?
« on: June 11, 2014, 09:39:04 pm »
How to I set the time for the catering function?  I see it for fueling, boarding and deboarding.  Right now the catering trucks come and go very quickly.  There must be a way to set the amount of time the catering trucks are in place, but I can't find it.  Help please.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Catering Time?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 09:49:32 pm »
The settable timings are related to the abstract sequences that are NOT tied to an animation.

During boarding/deboarding, the luggage animation is fixed, what you can set is the parallel non-visible passenger deboarding. Same for refueling, since there's no actual animation for it, what you can specify is the time taken by the process which is not shown as animation.

Since catering doesn't have a non-visible process with an arbitrary length, but IT IS the animation, you can't set the timing freely, just like all the other visible animations.

Chuck Dreier

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 10:01:52 pm »
Thanks so much for the quick response.  I haven't timed it, but it does seem that catering time extremely short.  I'm guess less than five minutes!  Could that be right?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 10:05:26 pm »
Thanks so much for the quick response.  I haven't timed it, but it does seem that catering time extremely short.  I'm guess less than five minutes!  Could that be right?

It's 3 cycles of animations and it's not much shorter than other animations, perhaps we might increase the number of cycles depending on the estimated number of passengers on board in a future upgrade.

Chuck Dreier

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 10:29:00 pm »
I understand.  Thank you.