Author Topic: Level D 767 Cargo Doors **SOLVED**  (Read 14041 times)

simmslot

Level D 767 Cargo Doors **SOLVED**
« on: March 12, 2014, 11:23:33 am »
Hi,

Is it possible to open the cargo doors on the 767? I have tried all the key combinations suggested on the level d support forums without success?? can anyone help please?

Rgds

Simmslot
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 12:42:54 pm by virtuali »

alfy

Re: Level D 767 Cargo Doors
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 12:36:15 pm »
Do a search on avsim library for lvl d 767 door gauge
it puts a switch on the overhead panel to open the doors

Alfy

johndrago

Re: Level D 767 Cargo Doors
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 04:56:31 pm »
Hi,

Is it possible to open the cargo doors on the 767? I have tried all the key combinations suggested on the level d support forums without success?? can anyone help please?

Rgds

Simmslot

I mapped my door key in FSX to "D".  When I open the LDS 767's cargo doors, I push "D" plus "2" , and "D" plus "3".  Works fine.

John

simmslot

Re Cargo Doors **SOLVED** + flight sim 737
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 08:20:10 pm »
Hi,

Thanks for your help...I downloaded the addon for the 767 doors from avsim and it works fine however how do use the mapping in GSX to say open the doors on the 737 in FS?

Rgds
Simmslot

johndrago

Re: Re Cargo Doors **SOLVED** + flight sim 737
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 11:24:13 pm »
Hi,

Thanks for your help...I downloaded the addon for the 767 doors from avsim and it works fine however how do use the mapping in GSX to say open the doors on the 737 in FS?

Rgds
Simmslot

I fly the PMDG 737ngx. I use the function they built into the fmc, so no need to worry about the key presses.  Using the key combinations for the lds 767 work for me, so it should also work for any default planes that require it.

John

simmslot

Re: Cargo Doors
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 07:09:20 pm »
Hi,
Thanks for your help.I am using the download I found on the Avsim website for the 76 so I have the door switches in the o/h panel. I still cannot sort out the keys for the cargo doors for other models via the keypad ? Shift E opens the main px door but none of the combinations I have got from internet work for the cargo doors? How do I map these??
Rgds

Simmslot

johndrago

Re: Cargo Doors
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 06:02:17 pm »
Hi,
Thanks for your help.I am using the download I found on the Avsim website for the 76 so I have the door switches in the o/h panel. I still cannot sort out the keys for the cargo doors for other models via the keypad ? Shift E opens the main px door but none of the combinations I have got from internet work for the cargo doors? How do I map these??
Rgds

Simmslot

Since you are using Shift E for your combo, you would need to push Shift-E-2 or Shift-E-3 for cargo 2 or three.  It's tricky at times, but you push Shift-E, then 2 or 3.

John

simmslot

Re: Level D 767 Cargo Doors **SOLVED**
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2014, 11:19:56 am »
Hello again,

I have tried the key combination but I get other windows popping up like the Nav Radio panels?

Rgds

Simmslot

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Level D 767 Cargo Doors **SOLVED**
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2014, 01:40:55 pm »
I have tried the key combination but I get other windows popping up like the Nav Radio panels?

You are keep pressing the wrong keys, those panels should only come if you keep the Shift key depressed + a number.

The doors are controlled by pressing Shift+E and then RELEASE THE SHIFT, and press 2, 3 or 4 after a very brief pause. This is STANDARD FSX behavior, it doesnì't have anything to do with GSX, and GSX won't change in any way how you open the doors on any given airplane.