Author Topic: purchase of JFK  (Read 3787 times)

777jafo

purchase of JFK
« on: January 12, 2014, 10:01:55 pm »
Hello I hope this wasn't asked already...but I purchased your jfk product for fs9 6 months ago..I've since changed locations and computers is there a way to get it back??

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: purchase of JFK
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 10:03:48 pm »
Look our FAQ page, it starts with the answer to your question. And there's a sticky post in this very section of the forum named "Reinstallation after system upgrade or crash, please READ!" that will also reply to your question.

777jafo

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 10:22:19 pm »
Thank You

777jafo

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2014, 10:58:39 pm »
i'm sorry I just can't seem to get it....I have the order number sent to my email...then I go to flight sim and see jfk starting the trail version...I click on aadon and reinstall and enter the order number..then nothing happens?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 11:05:50 am »
i'm sorry I just can't seem to get it....I have the order number sent to my email...then I go to flight sim and see jfk starting the trail version...I click on aadon and reinstall and enter the order number..then nothing happens?

Nowhere the FAQ page, the forum thread or the installation guide says you have to insert the "Order Number" to reactivate. The "Register Serial" function that you have to use to reactivate the scenery, asks for your SERIAL NUMBER.