Author Topic: Jetways only KSFO, yet again :(  (Read 9715 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Jetways only KSFO, yet again :(
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2014, 02:00:10 am »
Patients is a two way street ... an I'm pretty much done with my patients and these products that fall under the Virtuali umbrella.  Umberto and your devote followers responses are just childish and ignorant - if you want to promote such behavior that's your choice.  My choice is to terminate and future product purchase of any vendor using Virtuali.  You pick your road, and I'll pay for mine.

So, I gave you a WORKING solution, and this is how you reply. So much for the "I'm here to help"...

So you did find a problem with the uninstaller, gee and of course it had nothing to do with what I reported, surprise surprise!

Yes, of course it doesn't, unless you are trying to say that since the uninstaller doesn't always remove a scenery being uninstalled from the scenery.cfg would make OTHER sceneries to disappear. They ARE entirely unrelated, but it's problem nonetheless that should be fixed.

robains

• Beta tester
    • Rob Ainscough
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2014, 02:29:33 am »
I re-ran the Add-On Manager installer "Run as Administrator".  I then ran the "Check for Live Updates" again.  Then restarted.  This seems to have cleared up the problem.

But I run into this problem frequently, if I uninstall just one airport it will create this problem where I only see Jetways.  I have just about all the products supported by Virtuali so there is a bug around the uninstalling of a single airport or more than one airport.

Rob

Are you reading or looking at anything I'm writing?  You just repeated the solution I provide in reply #5 (long before you came up with "a solution") ... go re-read this thread.  Sorry, but I once again came up with my own solution, not you.

You've lost a customer, had you approached this thread with a clear head and in a professional manner, this thread wouldn't be this long and as ugly and neither of us would have run out of patients.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2014, 03:11:45 am »
Are you reading or looking at anything I'm writing?  You just repeated the solution I provide in reply #5 (long before you came up with "a solution") ... go re-read this thread.  Sorry, but I once again came up with my own solution, not you.

That's a clear example of a very immature and childish reply, as if you were trying to prove some kind of point that the help I gave you was useless "just" because you already found that solution.

Sorry if I failed to read THAT particular line of your message, but I took all the time to replicate ALL your reproduction steps, which is when I found the other problem. So much for not "believing you" or "accusing" you of doing something wrong.

meshman

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2014, 08:09:23 pm »
He's another user, like you are.

Sorry Umberto, but he's nothing like me. Seems a little birdie flew by and passed along some information. While I look outside and see cold and fog, in reality it's "Summer1 Time" at the FSDT forums! Where reality is whatever you want to make it up to be... Today a male posting, tomorrow a female posting, the day after that? Who knows? Only the back-cracker!

Unlike the back-cracker from the mid-western part of the U.S., I haven't been banned too many times to remember from the Avsim forums. Think they finally went with the IP address range to get rid of the infamous back-cracker? So instead, the back-cracker decides to come over to this forum site and start to harass anyone who does not fit within his warped views. As a commercial vendor, I would never tolerate having customers harassed by a third-party, but I guess it's OK here at the FSDreamteam forums?

There's another airport scenery maker, think the western side of Florida, that's never gotten any of my money. The reason why is that the forums have been overrun by fanbois and trolls, bent upon attacking anyone who visits "their" forums. And the vendor personnel does nothing to curtail the activities. So now Umberto, you have your very own troll! Avsim's loss (20 or 30 times banned???) is your gain. Treat "it" nicely and maybe one day you will hear the joyous sounds of silence coming from your forums...

Hnla

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2014, 09:15:44 pm »
He's another user, like you are.

Sorry Umberto, but he's nothing like me. Seems a little birdie flew by and passed along some information. While I look outside and see cold and fog, in reality it's "Summer1 Time" at the FSDT forums! Where reality is whatever you want to make it up to be... Today a male posting, tomorrow a female posting, the day after that? Who knows? Only the back-cracker!

Unlike the back-cracker from the mid-western part of the U.S., I haven't been banned too many times to remember from the Avsim forums. Think they finally went with the IP address range to get rid of the infamous back-cracker? So instead, the back-cracker decides to come over to this forum site and start to harass anyone who does not fit within his warped views. As a commercial vendor, I would never tolerate having customers harassed by a third-party, but I guess it's OK here at the FSDreamteam forums?

There's another airport scenery maker, think the western side of Florida, that's never gotten any of my money. The reason why is that the forums have been overrun by fanbois and trolls, bent upon attacking anyone who visits "their" forums. And the vendor personnel does nothing to curtail the activities. So now Umberto, you have your very own troll! Avsim's loss (20 or 30 times banned???) is your gain. Treat "it" nicely and maybe one day you will hear the joyous sounds of silence coming from your forums...

Hmm, well, he can ban me if he wants...

I've come out strong to Fs9 users a few times here by Umberto warned be about it, and has said if I do it again, he will ban me.

I don't think i've "harassed" anyone here, maybe defended Umberto..

I've bought just about every product from FSDT, so if he thinks I am a troll.. dunno.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2014, 09:51:20 am »
So now Umberto, you have your very own troll! Avsim's loss (20 or 30 times banned???) is your gain. Treat "it" nicely and maybe one day you will hear the joyous sounds of silence coming from your forums...

He has been warned in private by me several times, when he offended or attached other forum users. I haven't seen anything like this in this thread.