Author Topic: Reinstalling fsx  (Read 3249 times)

llNewton

Reinstalling fsx
« on: December 28, 2013, 09:19:35 pm »
Hey, I got some problem with FSX and seems like it can't be solved and I wonder what will happen when I reinstall fsx. How should I reinstall?

F-OHPM

• FSDT CYVR/GSX user
Re: Reinstalling fsx
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 10:12:24 pm »
Just Uninstall it and reinstall its as simple as that. It wont affect any of your addons.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 12:16:56 am by F-OHPM »

Acer AMD Quad-Core A10-6700
12GB RAM
Quad Core 3.7Ghz
GTX750TI
Corsair CX600
FSX Steam

Hnla

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 11:50:54 pm »
Hey, I got some problem with FSX and seems like it can't be solved and I wonder what will happen when I reinstall fsx. How should I reinstall?

Why are you even posting here in the first place, this is a forum for Fsdreamteam products.

If you're having a problem with Fsdreamteam products, post it in the correct section. The correct section would be "General Discussion". You don't even mention GSX anywhere in your post.

llNewton

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 07:22:41 pm »

Why are you even posting here in the first place, this is a forum for Fsdreamteam products.

If you're having a problem with Fsdreamteam products, post it in the correct section. The correct section would be "General Discussion". You don't even mention GSX anywhere in your post.

I am sorry, my first time using this forum. I only have GSX so far from FSDT so it was why I asked here.

Thanks for the help!

Hnla

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 08:46:18 pm »
I am sorry, my first time using this forum. I only have GSX so far from FSDT so it was why I asked here.

Is there a problem you are having? Maybe I can help.

llNewton

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 09:09:22 pm »

Is there a problem you are having? Maybe I can help.

No, I reinstalled FSX and everything was fine. Thanks!