Author Topic: No parking at airport message  (Read 3086 times)

yimi

No parking at airport message
« on: November 16, 2013, 04:19:06 pm »
I have the Aerosoft Fairbanks scenery and every time I land there and bring up the GSX menu it gives me this message: "There are no parking available at this airport".

I went to the Customize Airport Positions in the Couatl menu where it shows which AFCAD is currently in use. Well according to that it is not showing the Fairbanks AFCAD. Instead it's showing the AFCAD for 2Z5 which is the code for Chena River. The scenery it self is fine and I can even choose the gates from the FSX Choose runway/starting position drop down menu. But let's say I choose a gate and load up the scenery and I wanted to change my gate. Well when I try to bring up the GSX menu it tells me there is no parking at this airport.

Is there a way to change which AFCAD GSX uses as a default? Because right now it is not using the right AFCAD and therefore I can't have any GSX services because it thinks I am at 2Z5 - Chena River.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No parking at airport message
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 04:25:06 pm »
Try to remove the following files:

AFX_FAI1-02.bgl
AFX_2Z5.bgl

Found on another thread.

yimi

Re: No parking at airport message
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 05:11:52 pm »
I've removed those 2 files and it still doesn't work. I restarted FSX and loaded up Fairbanks. I tried to bring up the GSX menu...the no parking message still comes up

Now it is using the AK28 AFCAD. When I remove the AFX_AK28.bgl file and try to bring up the GSX menu it gives me a system error message saying that the AFX_AK28.bgl file could not be found.