Author Topic: Can`t see or no container for the loader**SOLVED**  (Read 3901 times)

bossmiranda

Can`t see or no container for the loader**SOLVED**
« on: October 31, 2013, 07:18:34 am »
Hello since I install the new 1.8 update I can`t see the containers for the loader,everything else it`s fine...what I do wrong?? ??? ???
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 09:21:30 am by bossmiranda »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Can`t see or no container for the loader
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 10:13:59 am »
You either haven't installed the *current* update with the Full installer, which is 1.8.2 OR you haven't installed the Vehicles update, which is required if you used an older version of the full installer.

bossmiranda

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 05:50:58 am »
Well,I download it but it said 1.8.1 not 1.8.2,at least in the official GSX page,what can I do to get the 1.8.2???thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 09:30:19 am »
Well,I download it but it said 1.8.1 not 1.8.2,at least in the official GSX page,what can I do to get the 1.8.2???thanks

Try to refresh the browser page or clear your browser cache. But 1.8.1 it's fine too, I thought you might have an older version.

If it's not the program version, the issue might be you downloaded or created a configuration for your airplane which was made before support for containers was added. In this case, use the RESET option in the Airplane configuration editor to discard all your changes, and use the configuration that comes with GSX.

bossmiranda

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2013, 10:05:44 am »

Try to refresh the browser page or clear your browser cache. But 1.8.1 it's fine too, I thought you might have an older version.

If it's not the program version, the issue might be you downloaded or created a configuration for your airplane which was made before support for containers was added. In this case, use the RESET option in the Airplane configuration editor to discard all your changes, and use the configuration that comes with GSX.

Thanks I did that but I see the containers only for boarding request,but when I arrive to any destination when I call for deboarding I still not see the containers only the movements,I install the 1.8.2,I understand that I don`t have to install the vehicle update since this version has already built in correct?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2013, 02:11:23 pm »
I install the 1.8.2,I understand that I don`t have to install the vehicle update since this version has already built in correct?

Yes, that one surely contains everything updated. What airplane you use ? Please describe the problem more precisely: do you see Cargo Loaders, but no containers at all ?

bossmiranda

Re: Can`t see or no container for the loader**SOLVED**
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2013, 09:08:56 am »
Ok Umberto...I uninstall the GSX 1.8.1,download the live update,install the vehicles update and  reset the GSX Airplane configuration and now everything it`s ok ;) ;),thanks for your help like always.

PD.I bought yesterday the KDFW and I notice something strange with the taxi lines and others little things,and I was going to ask for your help,but I read in the forum some topics and now I know it`s normal,so everything it`s ok them,GREAT scenery BTW.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 09:20:42 am by bossmiranda »