Author Topic: Frustated by no airport building  (Read 2850 times)

Deemust

Frustated by no airport building
« on: October 06, 2013, 03:19:25 am »
Previously  I installed FSDT LSGG and KLAS for long time and everything run well with no problem at all. Recently  I even bought FSDT KLAX and before I install it, I got message that LSGG needs to update so I download new file of LSGG and KLAS as well and also flightbeam KPHX trial version. After I install new file (I don't know whether new version or not) of LSGG and KLAS, I found there is no terminal building at all, and in the fsx menu there is only addons manager and no couatl. I have tried to follow almost all suggestion in the forum but the problem of no couatl in the menu is still not solved. What I have done to solve :
1. Install n reinstall LSSG for many many times, and every first time loading FSX there is always message to ask permission to run addons manager and couatl (it looks like everything running well, doesnt it ?) but the result was same no airport and no ckuatl in the menu.
2. I have done installing stand alone addon manager though the version of 2.9.0.8 was same as installed along with LSGG.
3. I have tried to restore nvidia driver to older version but still no result
4. I totally removed my antivirus and security setting to nothing and have tried before to ignore bglman and couatl but still no result
5. I have checked dll.xml and exe.xml and everything looks normal, there are couatle in exe and addon manager in dll.
6. I have tried to disable other things in the menu by disable them but  couatle still not exist
7. I have tried to manually execute couatl.exe by open as admin and still no result
8. And other things I have done that I dont remember anymore coz too many things

What the hell is the problem to load couatl in the fsx menu ? I have bought 3 FSDT products and want to buy other amazing HD airports but I want to solve this problem first. Really frustated anyway. Thanks

Deemust

Re: Frustated by no airport building
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 03:24:44 am »
I also have tried to remove scenery indexes folder but still not solve...... >:(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 04:29:44 am »
What the hell is the problem to load couatl in the fsx menu ?

The most common problems are:

- Antivirus interference

- You mistakenly untrusted the Couatl module. To "reset" the Trust question, you must Uninstall a scenery AND (IMPORTANT) reply YES to the question "Do you want to remove the Couatl scripting engine ?" which is made at the end of the uninstaller.

After you remove it this way, you can reinstall, and pay attention if you ARE being asked permission to run the Couatl module when you first start FSX after the reinstallation. Allow the module to run, of course.

Deemust

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 09:10:06 am »
Problem solved finally by deleting folder user/pc-name/app/roaming/virtuali.....thanks guys