Author Topic: Incorrect Serial Number ?  (Read 4910 times)

conrex1

Incorrect Serial Number ?
« on: September 04, 2013, 02:37:25 pm »
[]

Hi,

I've just purchased GSX from FSDreamteams website and I've received a receipt and an email, both with my serial number on.
I've downloaded the trial version and the latest update for GSX but whenever I go into addon manager in the tab in fsx, and press register serial, I paste my serial in and I get this message (shown in picture) Please help because I'm desperate to try GSX out.

Thank you very much,

Conner :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Incorrect Serial Number ?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 06:01:16 pm »
Have you read that message carefully ? It contains everything you needed to understand what you did wrong:

Your new screenshots shows the message says that your GSX Serial Number doesn't seems to be a correct number for "Fsdreamteam O'Hare"!!!

It means you are trying to activate O'Hare, using your GSX Serial Number so, it's fairly normal that a GSX Serial Number would be invalid for O'Hare. If you want to activate GSX, you must select GSX for the activation, before pressing the "Register Serial" button!

conrex1

Re: Incorrect Serial Number ?
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 11:35:55 pm »
Hi Virtuali,

I hadn't but thank you very much. I didn't relies that chicargo ohare was a product. But thank you it works now, sorry to be of bother.

Conner :)