Author Topic: Random GSX Glitches  (Read 2436 times)

CS757Pilot

Random GSX Glitches
« on: August 11, 2013, 12:32:41 am »
Hello everyone. I recently bought and installed GSX along with FSDT's JFK, LAX, and LAS sceneries. All are superb products and I enjoy them very much. I just seem to have a few problems. GSX randomly glitches out. I don't get any kind of error messages or anything. Like today the landing gear on my airplane became invisible. Sometimes the ground equipment becomes transparent, sometimes some equipment disappears, and sometimes everything that's added on (visually) by GSX disappears altogether. Sometimes the terminal buildings disappear, although I'm not sure if that's a problem with GSX or with the scenery. It appears to be random, however it seems to happen when I try to do passenger boarding or deboarding or when I open up menus within FSX or switch out of FSX. Please help. The features of this program are amazing, although these glitches are annoying. Please and thank you for the help!!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Random GSX Glitches
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 05:09:07 pm »
Most likely, it's a problem with your video drivers or settings, or video memory corruption.

Try all the following:

- Update your video driver

- Reset your video driver settings to default

- Reset the FSX settings to default, by removing the following file:

%APPDATA%\Microsof\FSX\FSX.CFG

This will force FSX to rebuild a new config with all default settings. After doing this, be sure you apply the HIGHMEMFIX tweak in the Addon Manager, save the settings and restart FSX.