Author Topic: Greystone buildings not showing up. KORD purchased already  (Read 2973 times)

mesapilot

Greystone buildings not showing up. KORD purchased already
« on: August 10, 2013, 07:21:01 pm »
Hello,

I Have KORD installed and purchased and the greystone building don't show up. I don't see where I can download a stand alone manager which was one of the suggestions for a fix similar to mine... I searched the forums and website and don't know where to download this stand alone add on manager X. Also, I purchased some relatively new sceneries so shouldn't the add on manager be up to date? What is the issue with greystone? Thanks.

Scott

mesapilot

Re: Greystone buildings not showing up. KORD purchased already
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 07:34:13 pm »
I found the stand alone add on manager but that didn't do anything. Maybe I'm confused? I see the blast fence, some static planes, and some default autogen buildings around the airport and a bird flying around... is this it or am I missing something? It looks like a default airport basically.. runway textures are default etc. I don't see surrounding terrain or john Travolta's house or anything. This looks nothing like your guy's work. Any ideas?

Scott

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 09:33:54 pm »
You are not saying if you installed Greystone. It's not included in the O'Hare download, it tied only to the O'Hare *activation*, but you still must download separately. Download link on the "FSDT Promotions" area, the Greystone thread.

mesapilot

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 07:54:23 am »
I'm sorry I didn't mention it. I did download it yes. I thought that would be relatively obvious but I guess you never know haha. What I think (I did find the Travolta house) is that I was expecting something like your other products but it looks more like default somewhat. I'm pretty sure it installed correctly it's just not what I had expected I guess. Still nice of course but I was thinking payware quality. haha. no big deal.

Scott