Author Topic: Can't get GSX to work at FSDT CYVR  (Read 2879 times)

yimi

Can't get GSX to work at FSDT CYVR
« on: July 19, 2013, 02:57:46 am »
Hello,

I can not seem to get GSX to work with the Level D 767 at FSDT's CYVR. I have verified that Level D is supported by GSX. Anytime I try to activate GSX I get a message saying "This parking is too small for your aircraft. Ground services are not available". I have literally tried about 10 different parking spots/gates around CYVR and they all give me the same message saying the parking spot is too small for my aircraft.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

-Thanks

Hnla

Re: Can't get GSX to work at FSDT CYVR
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 04:52:47 am »
Maybe a search of the forum, or maybe a read of the manual ?

As explained many times, GSX reads your AFCAD. If the radius of the parking specified in the scenery is smaller than the airplane half-wingspan, it will say the parking is too small. GSX can't obviously know if the parking is REALLY too small, or it's a mistake of the scenery designer, or it's your mistake, which are trying to park in the wrong place.

How to do this, is explained in the GSX manual, look the page when the Airport customization is discussed.

Of course, I assume you use the most current GSX version, with all the last updates. If not sure, download it again and install it.

-----From Virtuali (Admin) http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=6855.0
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 04:58:03 am by Boone »