Author Topic: Nonsense **SOLVED**  (Read 2975 times)

goodperson36

Nonsense **SOLVED**
« on: June 04, 2013, 02:54:37 am »
Ok so I have bought quite a few airports from FSDT including the recent Vancouver. I am just trying to figure out why am not getting any replies to my post. I am pretty upset that Umberto or anymore with FSDT could not even discuss with me as a customer to share what there setting are in FSX went to look at the response today and it was taken down cannot find the post anywhere amI as a customer not import enough to get some feedback if that is the case I will not buy anymore. I was trying to get FSDT andORBX and REx to work well together yet I look at ohare and see photos and also videos on how crisp the airport look was just trying to get some help. Thanks for your time.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 04:30:26 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Nonsense
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 04:30:01 pm »
I am pretty upset that Umberto or anymore with FSDT could not even discuss with me as a customer to share what there setting are in FSX went to look at the response today and it was taken down cannot find the post anywhere

You are blatantly wrong, and I'm more "upset" that you are, for being falsely accused of not having replied to your post or, even worse, to have removed it.

Your post is HERE:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=8715.0

And I've replied to you 4 hours after you posted it, without even mentioning it was 4:12 AM here when you posted it...the reply arrived at 8:53 AM on the same day.

It's just that YOU posted it in the O'Hare FSX area and forget about it or not realizing you posted it there. If I made a "mistake", is that I haven't moved to a more proper place (since it's not really related to O'Hare) so, because YOU made a mistake and posted it in the wrong section, now that YOU can't find it anymore because of your error, you even blame me because of this...

Next time, check your facts first, search better, before starting those accusations.

An obvious hint: next time you post something and can't remember where, just go into your Profile, and select "Show Posts"...
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 04:31:42 pm by virtuali »

goodperson36

Re: Nonsense **SOLVED**
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 02:40:22 am »
Sorry that was my fault I simply apologize to you I will make sure to to write down where i post so i know my fault. Thanks for your response I did not mean to upset anyone maybe am losing my mind LOL :D