Author Topic: Errors after installing KLAX  (Read 4215 times)

cyclopean

Errors after installing KLAX
« on: June 13, 2013, 05:11:07 pm »
First I installed KLAX.

Then I got a bglmanx error and FSX kept crashing - I checked this forum and fixed that.

Next I got a couatl error - I fixed that as well after searching the forums.

Now I can't see any buildings in KLAX or KLAS (both new purchases). I only see jet ways as they begin to populate the scene as I fly closer to them ( I use a helicopter to examine my sceneries when they are newly installed).

Finally, my KJFK V2 now says it is installed in Trial Mode and will not accept my key (it used to work before).

Please help!

Thanks and much appreciation for your efforts.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Errors after installing KLAX
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 09:12:32 pm »
Then I got a bglmanx error and FSX kept crashing - I checked this forum and fixed that.

Next I got a couatl error - I fixed that as well after searching the forums.

So, do you NOW have BOTH the Addon Manager and the Couatl menus under the "Addons" menu ?

Finally, my KJFK V2 now says it is installed in Trial Mode and will not accept my key (it used to work before).

You are probably confusing it with JFK V1. If you have a JFK V2 Serial Number, you can use it only on JFK V2 and if you have a JFK V1 Serial Number, you can only using it with JFK V1.

BOTH entries for JFK V1 and V2 are present in the Addon Manager, be sure you don't confuse them.

cyclopean

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 09:42:01 pm »
So, do you NOW have BOTH the Addon Manager and the Couatl menus under the "Addons" menu ?     -    YES

You are probably confusing it with JFK V1. If you have a JFK V2 Serial Number, you can use it only on JFK V2 and if you have a JFK V1 Serial Number, you can only using it with JFK V1.

I have to purchase V2 separately??

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 10:07:20 pm »
So, do you NOW have BOTH the Addon Manager and the Couatl menus under the "Addons" menu ?     -    YES

That means is not possible you don't see buildings at those airports, unless you are using old version of them, in that case you'll have to update the sceneries too. There's an update notification of this, but if you turned off in the past, you might have missed the update notification.

Be sure you use the most current installer for the sceneries too.

I have to purchase V2 separately??

Yes, it's a new scenery, not a patch, but can be purchased at a significant discount if you already own V1:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=8497.0