Author Topic: graphic problems with fuel and stair!!  (Read 7512 times)

turbay

graphic problems with fuel and stair!!
« on: April 27, 2013, 11:42:04 am »
Hello,

I am using the tryal version for GSX, however some operations have problems with the graphics... I have taken a screenshot, here you can see how the back stair is not visible,
is there a solution to this?

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u611/pipet/Groundservicesgraphicproblem_zps7c5ae63f.png

Thanks to all!

Turbay
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 12:56:54 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: graphic problems with fuel and stair!!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 12:56:36 pm »
This has been discussed many times, and it's not a GSX problem, but a problem with your video settings. It's either the driver, or it's a setting in the driver, or it's a tweak, or it's just video memory corruption.

- First try to reset your video driver settings to default. Be sure you don't use "Transparency Antialiasing" (or "Adaptive Anti-aliasing" ).

- If that doesn't work, try to update your video driver too.

- If that doesn't work, try to reset your %APPDATA%\Microsoft\FSX\FSX.CFG file, to have FSX rebuild a new one with default settings

- Be sure you apply the HIGHMEMFIX tweak to the FSX.CFG, you can enabled it with the Addon Manager too, that's the only setting that really needs to be applied.

turbay

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 10:39:10 am »
hello thanks for your fast reply!! how question how can I check the video driver settings? where is that? is it directly in the Nvidia?

Thanks!!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 11:50:46 am »
Yes, the nvidia control panel.

turbay

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 08:17:56 pm »
hello,

I have tried all the three options mentioned above but the problems continues, only for some objects (passanger stair), I new have bought the product and is not trial version. I have noticed that when I turn on the DirectX in fsx Settings, I can see the graphics with no problem. However, when I turn this off, that the problem starts.

Please I need some solutions. Hardware is new I bought my computer two months ago. Other games I play are ok.

Thanks

Turbay

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2013, 09:54:49 pm »
I have noticed that when I turn on the DirectX in fsx Settings, I can see the graphics with no problem. However, when I turn this off, that the problem starts.

That's interesting, because usually problems are more common with DX10, but it only further confirm the problem IS related to your video driver.

Please I need some solutions. Hardware is new I bought my computer two months ago

All users that reported a similar problem, fixed it by applying one of the previous suggestions, you are the one and only that said that after trying all of them, the problem is not fixed.

Well, in fact the problem IS fixed in DX10 so, other than this clearly proving that it's not a GSX problem but it's a problem of your video driver/settings/tweaks that happens only under DX9, there's not much I can help you with, provided you really tried ALL the previous solutions.

Most of users use GSX under DX9, and the product is fully compatible with both DX9 and DX10, so it's should normally work without any difference in either modes.

SgtMav316

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 03:35:08 am »
I get the same exact missing textures effecting some of my payware aircrafts and GSX as well. It occurs randomly, I think it is a driver issue with the NVidia cards! I am using NVidia as well and this occurs often. I am going to deal with it until I eventually switch my card to an ATI-Radeon or something of that sort (whatever the market offers). I wasnt havent these problems until I updated the driver. Is there a way to roll back the driver update maybe that will fix the problem for both of us.

I reset everything to default as you stated and everything worked fine. But it seems that when I use my pc for a long time I get these very same hick ups! Truly not a GSX issue but a driver issue.

turbay

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2013, 06:41:07 am »
what is the IS mentioned above?