Author Topic: Unable to make a purchase ?  (Read 3050 times)

SgtMav316

Unable to make a purchase ?
« on: March 27, 2013, 07:52:46 pm »
Is there something wrong with the Paypal service on this site? It wouldn't process my credit card information as well ??? Whats going is your server down. I checked and double checked and triple checked the information I was inputting but the order was not getting processed.

SgtMav316

Re: Unable to make a purchase ?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 02:40:49 am »
nevermind i got it to activate through the sim. it just wasnt processing the order online at the site

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Unable to make a purchase ?
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 08:46:29 am »
Just to clarify this issue:

there's no order processing or sales happening anywhere on this site.

We only develop products, but we don't sell them, you are not purchasing from us, you are purchasing from Esellerate, the web site you order from it's Esellerate's, we only got to know about your order *after* it has been successfully processed by Esellerate.

Which means, we don't have any control on anything that happens before the purchase and don't have your payment details either, only Esellerate have that information so, for any question related to problems when ordering or a specific payment method not being accepted, you should always contact Esellerate support at:

shopper@esellerate.net

OR

support@esellerate.net

The FSDT forum or email support for anything related to orders (like reactivation, etc), can be used after you successfully completed an order, and of course for any technical questions, before and after purchasing.