Author Topic: Custom Pushback & AFCAD - GSX  (Read 6758 times)

787Pilot

Custom Pushback & AFCAD - GSX
« on: July 05, 2012, 10:00:49 pm »
Hello i'm a GSX Customer, i have a question, how possible is it a custom pushback?.

Here in Colombia, in SKBO (El Dorado Intl) there is a terminal that is exclusively for Avianca Flights, it has 11 Parking Spots, but it has a custom pushback. I'm gonna explain the problem with following images:

AFCAD

FSX

Real Life

Well... i think is enough with the images, the finales question is: Is there some way to create a custom pushback path for this airport?

Thank you

787Pilot

Re: Custom Pushback & AFCAD - GSX
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 10:03:40 pm »
I forget to say that this pushback path is not exclusively for the corner parking spot, this path applies for 11 parking spots of the Terminal

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 06:29:23 pm »
GSX surely allows custom pushback routes, as you can see in most of the FSDT airports. However, there's no way right now for users to create their own, it's a feature under consideration for upcoming updates of the scenery configuration editor.

aceridgey

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 11:40:10 pm »
GSX surely allows custom pushback routes, as you can see in most of the FSDT airports. However, there's no way right now for users to create their own, it's a feature under consideration for upcoming updates of the scenery configuration editor.

This has to be done! Would be the missing feature to GEX

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 12:17:58 am »

There are many other "missing" features in the editor, like the ability to position a marshaller, or the ability to add any docking system to any parking position, and these will be the first to come in the upcoming updates.

787Pilot

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 06:09:20 am »

Actually, two days ago i did it, and it works, inside the AFCAD File i made a "invisible path" to the taxiway, with only 2 nodes, and it works perfectly. However, im waiting for the upcoming update, i think my method is a little "forced" or something. Thanks

data63

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2013, 10:36:40 pm »

There are many other "missing" features in the editor, like the ability to position a marshaller, or the ability to add any docking system to any parking position, and these will be the first to come in the upcoming updates.

Hi Virtuali!

any update on the "custom pushback editor" - I think that would be a great feature (and I'd LOVE it  ;D)

Happy Landings

Juergen