Author Topic: Re Activation  (Read 2958 times)

AreJay

Re Activation
« on: November 19, 2012, 03:12:38 am »
Hey guys

i was wondering how i go about the fs dream team re issueing my activation email.
i recently had to do a fresh install of windows and fsx and somehow lost my email
with everything on it including my serial key.
any help would be awsome
because i am realy loving the GSX scenery
the designers at fs dream team have done an out standing job

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Re Activation
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 12:54:33 pm »
i was wondering how i go about the fs dream team re issueing my activation email.

I've ALREADY replied to your email so, what's the point posting the same question on the forum, when you was already replied to by email ?

As I've already told you via email, the issue is simply you typed your Serial wrong.

If the Addon Managers say a Serial is wrong, than it's wrong, no question about it. Be sure you don't confuse the letter "O" with the number "0" and vice-versa, respect lower/upper case, and insert everything including hyphens.  

Be careful with copying and pasting, because when copy from an html email, it's possible that extra invisible characters are copied and pasted too, making the serial wrong, even if it "looks" right.

And, be sure you have selected the correct product before activating its Serial. Putting a correct Serial for KORD, with Zurich selected, won't work either.

And, of course, be sure you insert the SERIAL NUMBER, not something else. The Serial Number it's called "Serial Number" on your purchase receipt. It's not the Order Number, it's not the SKU code, it's the "Serial Number"

The Serial Number is listed ONLY in your complete Email receipt. Is NOT listed on the short "Order History". How to get your complete Email receipt, if you lost it, is of course explained both in the manual and the FAQ page of our site:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/faq.html

If you want to know your Serial Number, insert your Order Number and Email, then press the "Submit" button on the Esellerate support site: this will enter inside your Order Page, with option to see your original Email Receipt, that contains also your Serial Number.