Author Topic: Traffic & GSX  (Read 2885 times)

fls

Traffic & GSX
« on: October 21, 2012, 12:26:39 am »
Which one works best with GSX??????????? Trafficx,Ultimate Traffic or My Traffic or just FSX Traffic. MAY HAVE BEEN DISCUSSED  BEFORE BUT WOULD LIKE ADVICE BEFORE I BUY AND FSDT PRODUCTS OR MORE IMPORTANT.  ??? ??? ??? ::) ::) :o :o
Thanks in advance for replies!!!!!!!!
Frank

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: Traffic & GSX
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 12:30:03 am »
GSX doesn't interact with AI, use whichever one you want.   ;)
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 04:19:33 pm »
The only thing that has to be taken care of, is not using AFCADs that are distributed with traffic packages, because those are usually made for the default airport and always use the AFCAD we supply with the scenery and, eventually, remove the one that comes with the traffic package.

Note that this, even if it will affect GSX it's not really a GSX issue: if you have a traffic package with its own AFCADs, it would be best to remove them even without using GSX, since they would create issues (positioning problems, taxiways problems, AI problems, etc) to the scenery itself too, without considering the GSX issues.

Other than that, there are no other issues. We use Ultimate Traffic to test our sceneries with AI.

fls

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 01:06:15 am »
Ultimate traffic 2 it is then. Good enough for FSDT IT IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME. Thanks for all the replies.

Frank