Author Topic: Trying to install GSX  (Read 2857 times)

Randers

Trying to install GSX
« on: October 14, 2012, 02:24:20 pm »
Hey guys,

I would like to try this GSX before I buy it but I cant get it to work :(
after I installed both the GSX and the Addon manager, the addon manager does not show up in my grey fsx toolbar!(Yes I am looking under Addons where pmdg and all the other stuff is)
But when I try to run the .exe installer it tells me: " This developer has been blocked and can not run software on this computer" but I get passed by that clicking Run as admin, but I think this is also the issue with in fsx, that I somehow blocked it.

But how do I fix I then?

Thank you.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Trying to install GSX
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 07:22:58 pm »
But when I try to run the .exe installer it tells me: " This developer has been blocked and can not run software on this computer" but I get passed by that clicking Run as admin, but I think this is also the issue with in fsx, that I somehow blocked it.

That message means YOU blocked "Virtuali" in your system, nobody except you can do that, and it happened because you instead of trusting our modules, selected the option to no trust anything signed by us.

To fix this, go to the Control Panel, under "Internet Options", look for the "Content" tab, there should be a "Publishers" button, that will list the software publishers that you trusted, and another tab with untrusted publishers. If you see "Virtuali s.a.s", remove it from both tabs (especially if it's under untrusted)

Randers

Re: Trying to install GSX
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 07:22:41 pm »
Yes that did indeed work.
Thank you very much!