Author Topic: Trial Message for Flightbeam KPHX  (Read 3550 times)

johndrago

Trial Message for Flightbeam KPHX
« on: October 08, 2012, 01:17:16 am »
Hi Umberto,

I don't have, or have ever downloaded the trial or full paid version for Flightbeam's KPHX.  Today, while preparing a flight from KPHX, I noticed that when the airport loaded, there was a message at the top of the screen saying "the trial period for Flightbeam's KPHX has started."  After 5 or so minutes, the message then says the trial period is over.  Nothing has changed in the scenery, I still see the default.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

John

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Trial Message for Flightbeam KPHX
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 11:46:17 am »
Found the problem, KPHX missed the flag that instructs the Addon Manager to detect if a scenery is installed, which is used to prevent to display bogus Trial messages when the scenery is not there.

If you launch any installer from FSDT or Fligthbeam (or the Stand-Alone Addon Manager installer) you'll get the update files that fix this.

johndrago

Re: Trial Message for Flightbeam KPHX
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 08:42:39 pm »
Found the problem, KPHX missed the flag that instructs the Addon Manager to detect if a scenery is installed, which is used to prevent to display bogus Trial messages when the scenery is not there.

If you launch any installer from FSDT or Fligthbeam (or the Stand-Alone Addon Manager installer) you'll get the update files that fix this.

Thanks!