Author Topic: No bgl  (Read 2994 times)

skimmer

No bgl
« on: October 06, 2012, 04:48:12 am »
Virtuali,hello. If I fly into a airport and request follow me vehicle and the GSX line on top says ( no bgl at this airport ) what should I do to get one)? I flew from KLAX to PAKT and that happened .PAKT is payware as well.Is it because I didnt have the Fsdt airports on top of scenery? Im asking because I did a stupid thing and updated the couatl after it said this and I lost the 3.75 hour flight in the pilots log.

Thank you :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No bgl
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 10:01:15 am »
That seems to be a problem with the scenery you using, perhaps it's not a self-contained AFCAD (some designers don't do a whole AFCAD, they just add on top of default) and GSX doesn't support this configuration.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 02:35:42 pm »
Skimmer, I presume you're talking about the PAKT from ORBX?  There are no parking spots to be selected in the drop down menu as starting points, so to GSX, they don't exist.  You can simulate parking and taxi to them, but you won't get service.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

skimmer

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 07:56:46 pm »
Thank you both very much. Bruce it is PAKT I refered to. Ya,there are no parking spots I should have figured that one out.

Thank you ;D