Author Topic: airport default GSX scenery replacing FSX default traffic  (Read 4325 times)

cashaber

airport default GSX scenery replacing FSX default traffic
« on: September 20, 2012, 08:21:09 pm »
hi

I have gsx installed and was wondering if there was a way to change or if you guys at fsdt were planning on changing the other default FSX airport traffic?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: airport default GSX scenery replacing FSX default traffic
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 10:51:17 pm »
Right now GSX adds to the default airport traffic, and removes the default vehicles already present at your selected parking, we'd rater concentrate on improving GSX vehicles and features on the parking, rather than changing the default traffic that comes with FSX.

cashaber

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 10:57:39 pm »
hiyas

okies thanks for your reply :)   I do hope that soon after the gsx is improved upon you will add changes to the default vehicles as well :)

cashaber

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 11:01:56 pm »
Ahhh

One thing I have noticed with GSX is that it will push be back into a fire engine or other vehicle can this be corrected?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 11:19:26 am »
One thing I have noticed with GSX is that it will push be back into a fire engine or other vehicle can this be corrected?

If, by "fire engine" you mean a default firetruck, as explained many times already on the forum, GSX vehicles don't interact with default vehicles or AI vehicles, because this would instead create lots more problems that it would fix (like deadlocks on the tarmac) so, if you don't want to see this, just turn the default airport traffic slider down.