Author Topic: Problems with GSX, LSGG, LSZH  (Read 2623 times)

fritz

Problems with GSX, LSGG, LSZH
« on: September 18, 2012, 02:52:43 pm »
Hello, since a few days I have problems with my Fsdt - Products. They worked okay, until I installed the new addon manager. Since this time FSX works not properly - I always receive the message "schwerwiegender Fehler aufgetreten..." and the FSX crash. I had to install the hole FSX again - everythings worked okay - until I installed again the Addon Manager, GSX, LSGG and LSZH. I installed the product without firewall, i started the FSX without firewall - but something works not properly - I got again the message "schwerwiegender Fehler aufgetreten....". Before installing the fsdt products I only installed FSX with Acceleration, Switzerland prof and the Flylogic products "Kleinflugplätze 3,4,5,6", Lugano, Bern, Birrfeld, Basle Mulhouse, Sion, Altenrhein and the Helipack 1. Can you help me please?
Regards Fritz

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problems with GSX, LSGG, LSZH
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 03:41:42 pm »
As explained in many other threads, it's an FSX bug that sometimes happens randomly with every module from any publisher.

Check all the following:

- You don't have any "compatibility mode" for FSX.EXE enabled. Right-click on FSX.EXE, select "Properties", select "Compatibility" and be sure nothing is checked on that page, which is how FSX defaults to.

- Try a Windows reboot. Launch FSX again, ALLOW the module to run, even if FSX says it might cause problems, and even if FSX crashes. Try a couple of times, and if it doesn't work, reboot Windows again and try again.

- Also, try to reinstall GSX using the full installer. Don't install the Stand-Alone Addon Manager after GSX (it's not needed, since GSX comes with it)